Brenda Song's Engagement with Miley's Brother, Trace Cyrus

Brenda Song Engagement with Trace Cyrus
Brenda Song,American actress, film producer, and model, will marry Miley's Brother, Trace Cyrus.
Trace Cyrus tweeted on this Friday, "I am very excited to say, last week I asked my girlfriend Brenda Song to marry me and she said YES! We are both very excited to be engaged!"

Sister Miley Cyrus also very happy, Tweeting, "Can't wait for Brenda to be a Cyrus. Couldn't be more excited about my 'sister in law to be' yay."

Brenda Song was recently pointed while leaving a salon in Los Angles wearing an engagement ring. There are reports that Brenda Song and Trace Cyrus are expecting their first child together. Brenda Song's mother, Mai, assured that her daughter was not pregnant.

There is no further details when the marriage will take place.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment