Nicole Scherzinger: Lewis Hamilton wore my latex outfits

Nicole Scherzinger: Lewis Hamilton Nicole Scherzinger: Lewis Hamilton Nicole Scherzinger: Lewis Hamilton Nicole Scherzinger: Lewis Hamilton
The former Pussycat Doll, who has replaced Cheryl Cole on the US version of X Factor, let Hamilton's secret slip after she was asked if she ever tried on his racing jumpsuits and helmets.
‘No, but he has worn one of my latex outfits,’ the former burlesque dancer told Capital FM’s Breakfast Show.
Scherzinger, 33, also claimed that being a US X Factor judge for Simon Cowell had brought out her mean streak.
‘I’ve toughened up a little bit this year,’ said the Don’t Cha singer.
‘I have a responsibility to find the real thing. I really care about it. I think I’ve been hanging around the Prince of Darkness too long – Simon Cowell.’
Nicole Scherzinger was offered a place on the US X Factor judging panel following the catastrophic departure of Cheryl Cole.
Cheryl, who was on the panel for just four days, will be seen on the show and featured in a promotional video.
Viewers in the UK will get their chance to watch the US X Factor on ITV2 a day after it airs in the US.


Read more: http://www.metro.co.uk/showbiz/875400-nicole-scherzinger-reveals-lewis-hamilton-wore-her-latex-outfits#ixzz1YkFW7sNQ
Enhanced by Zemanta